Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Post-chavasana fuel.

Just got home from a nice lil' power yoga session at Bodies in Motion. It's late, I'm all namaste'd out, so I'm keeping it light and healthy. Plus, I didn't do justice to the daily recommended vegetable intake, so I'm making up for that by going overboard now.

Let me introduce you to... the best salad in the whole freakin' world.


Organic Arugula (of the Trader Joe's just snip open the bag variety)
Red Bell Pepper
Persian Cucumber
String Cheese (I would've LOVED some manchego here, but I only had string in the fridge)
Reduced Sodium Turkey Breast
Grapes

Slice stuff that needs to be sliced (which is everything except the arugula) and hand toss with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, a squeezie squeeze of lemon, and a light dusting of salt.

Then, stuff mouth and chew loudly since no one is watching and you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment